Join the fun at Zupas at Quarry Bend for dinner Tonight, Tuesday, January 20th 5-9 pm!
20% of profits will be donated to back to Albion Middle School. Proceeds will be used to provide students incentives for good grades and good behavior. Your participation in our December Zupas Night helped PTSA earn $287 to compensate for our no-fuss fundraiser shortfall.
You will need to show the flyer (emailed to parents) or simply mention Albion Middle School at the register—feel free to invite your family and friends to join us.
We can’t wait to have dinner with you at Quarry Bend Zupas on Tuesday, January 20th
Open Enrollment: This is for parents of students who live outside Albion's boundaries and wish to have a new student attend Albion beginning with the 2015-2016 school year.
- The Open Enrollment/Permit window begins on December 1, 2014 and ends February 20, 2015.
- Permit applications will be taken in order and time/date stamped.
- All applications must be completed before they can be stamped and accepted.
- All applications must have the boundary school listed. This information can be found by going to the school locator and bus eligibility link and entering your current address.
- Open Enrollment/Permit Applications are available in the Attendance Office at all Canyons District schools. They can also be downloaded here.
- Students who are currently attending Albion on a permit are NOT required to reapply as their permit will renew automatically as long as they remain at Albion and their permit has not been revoked for behavior or attendance issues.
- Younger siblings of students who are currently attending Albion on permit ARE required to apply if they would like to attend Albion next year.
- Permits will be accepted according to the guidelines established by Utah State law, which takes into account the capacity of the building and programs as well as student behavior and attendance.
- Permits that are not approved due to space available will be placed on a waiting list.
Recently some of Albion’s NJHS (National Junior Honor Society) students put their efforts together to donate a tree to Primary Children’s Hospital Festival of Trees. The Christmas Tree Committee spent countless hours raising over $1000 for this great cause. With the money students raised, decorations were purchased and created for the tree, which focused on the theme The Nightmare Before Christmas. A select group of students then attended decorating day with Ms. Hall (NJHS advisor) to put the finishing touches on the tree at the South Towne Expo Center. It was really exciting to see the students work so hard on this service project! The tree sold the first night at the silent auction and all proceeds were donated to Primary Children’s Hospital.
Did you know Albion's PTSA has a Facebook Page? Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/AlbionPTSA