Albion Middle School students who would like to purchase a yearbook must submit payment of $30.00 in the main office by Monday, March 31, 2014. A listing of all students who have already purchased the 2013-2014 yearbook is posted in the main office.
Parent/Teacher Conferences are Wednesday, March 5th and Thursday March 6th from 4-7:30 PM in the gym and cafeteria.
The Albion Book Fair is March 3rd through March 10th in the library. It is open every day before and after school and during Parent-Teacher conferences. If we make our Book Fair goal, Ms. Lloyd says she will dye her hair purple!
Update: As of the end of the day on 3/5, we have raised $1,500 of the $4,500 goal.
Friday, March 7th is a compensatory day. There will be No School for students.
Albion School Community Council Meeting Thursday, February 27th at 4 PM in the library.
- Vote on minutes from previous meeting
- Teacher of the Year selection committee - need one SCC member
- Review of school data/academic goals/action plans for Land Trust and CSIP plans
- SCC Mid-Year Progress report
- Land Trust progress report
- Comprehensive Counseling and Guidance Program (CCGP) update